Review: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid

From left: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash, Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion, Hada Labo Hydrating Perfect Gel.

I chose to use the Hada Labo product for several reasons:

1. I have dry skin problems especially on the forehead. There appear to be fine wrinkles and black patches on the cheeks as well as red patches at any given time. There are many factors including age, hot weather (sunburn),and psychology. For dry skin, even if I use a moisturizer, it still doesn't give me the effect I want.

2. Prices are affordable. Hada Labo products range from RM25- RM100. It's still within my budget. It was a long time ago even though I bought a small set of 12g as a travel pack.

3. Great review.  On average, those who use Hada Labo give a good comment.  My sister and my mother earliest users of Hada Labo in my family.

Hada Labo provides products that suit all skin types - normal, dry, oily and sensitive.

 They also have a set to whiten the skin without having to worry about burning skin issues, skin burns as corrosive as those used with some skin whitening products.  Its contents include Vit C and arbutin.

 Finding a Hada Labo replacement is not easy because until now, it has not been disappointing.

 Several times I went to other products on the internet, Guardian and Watson.  I'm not the type to buy expensive skincare products since all this time I was not a skincare user until I got older and I found my skin to be dull and dry.


 I really hope that Hada Labo returns with its Hada Labo ES made for those with sensitive skin.  It does not contain parabens, he said.  I am not sensitive but normal - dry.  But if using skincare for sensitive people is safer, I have to.


BY : SITI SARAH DARWISYAH BT ROSLI 
SECTION : AA101 SEM1

Comments