Love : Friendship

  'Good friends are like stars. You don't see them but you know they always with you'



     LOVE💖. It is just not for family or your lover but it can be to your friends. Yes, the person that always be right here when you feel sad,the person hear your problems when you don't share it to anyone include your family. Friends are also the people that we never imagine they will leave us. A friends that you consider them as your siblings. The person that you made them as your friends after you met them as a stranger. The friends that can see your pain behind a fake smile. So, here i will talk about the important person in my life except my family💫







     My bestfriend that i known them about 6 years. Not longer yet because i will make sure our friendship untill my last breath. From a stranger to friends. A long journey, a long times to make we know each other. Dear bestie, just wanna you know that i always hope our friendship never end. We will became as a siblings forever. Thank you for coming into my life. Make my life brighter and more brighter. Sometimes, we always argue because of  a small things. We didn't talk more than one weeks. We were angry at each other because of a small things. We sulked because we want attention and we also bullying each other. Such as childish right? Yes! we always being like a child when we are together. Never matured! But still we care each other. We love each other. 

     Believe it or not, we never separate. We are in the same class, in the same school for 5 years. They are the people that i meet who affect my life and the success and broken experience to create who i am. In fact, they are the probably the most  poignant and at the same times the most important ones. When we in the difficult times are the best time to know who are the true friends and i know they are the person that i can trust on.


     Today and maybe for 2 or 3 years later, we must separated to achieve our dreams, our goals. A long distance that can cause we cannot met, cannot hang out and cannot laughed like before. Maybe we separated because of distance but we never separated and always alive in each other heart no matter how far we are. A long distance is not the reason we can't contact each other, we can contact by whatapps or text right? Just remember, no one can replace my girlfriends eventhough i have a new friends.


    Friendship isn't about who you known the longest only but having a friends to listen my stories, my problem, my happiness make me so grateful. The fact they took their time just to listen me. I really appreciate it. The greatest gift of life is friendship and i have received it. No time or age that can separate love between us because our friendship never die. Our friendship is like a star, so let's make sure our friendship last forever and let our memories sparkles forever.

 
     Remember me, don't let your ego destroy your friendship. So, that's all from me and about my girlfriends. Thank you for reading my blog.






                                                                              NUR ALIA SYAZWANI BINTI MOHD HAMIZAN
                                                                              AA101 SEM 1

Comments