Love about friendship

Love is beautiful feeling that express honesty, affection and at the same time friendship.It is the greatest gift we can ever hope to give or receive.Every person was born in this world needs a friend though only one.Without friend may our live bored and quite.Therefore look for friends that makes our live more vibrant and meaningful. Friend and a good friend are different.A good is the friend closet to us. Friends may be easier to find but hard to find a good friend. Among the characteristics of a good friend is loyal friend, honest,trustworthy responsibility and others.

I am indeed lucky to have best friend in my primary school Amrina ,Anis and Ain as my best friend even now. I still remember the day I met them. It fell on the second day of my schooling. It sounds to be a cock and bull story, but I earned the best friend of my life when I was just seven years old. I do believed that they are the best thing ever happened to me. They are still there as a strong motivator. We studied together, played together, laughed together, sometimes cried together, made incredible memories together and finally when twelve years of school life came to pause, we bid goodbyes and parted our ways.


After that, I met my two silly best friend in my work place. Both of them had a different personalities, but it turn out amazing when we try to understand each other. I used to call them yaya and yuyu. If one of us facing any difficulties, we will try our best to fix it together. I can be who i am when i am with them, only both of them can understand my stupid jokes and we end up laughing so hard. They will never leave me alone because they saw the real pain behind my fake smile. I can't hide my true feelings when i am with them,  they always keep my heart calm with their advises .When there is a misunderstanding , we will try to slow talked each other and it will make us realized that a small problem is not worth enough to keep us apart. They showered me with so much love and positive vibes. Every memory that we created will always fill the blank space in my warm heart. They never fail to create the most sincere smile and laugh in my life.


My life gets better when i success to make friends who is older than me, they were 20 and 21 years old . I met them when im working. They always remind me to solve any hardship in adult way to avoid it from it get worser. They also teached me on how to be patient when people keep attacking me with many kind of problem.It feels like im having a new sister in my life .My mother once said that ther is no boundaries  between us if we put our best effort to keep this kind of bond last forever , and I swear to god I will never stop praying that my friend ship will remain paradise in this world and here after.They always be there for me . Whenever I'm happy or sad . My friend & I have been sharing and listening to each other problems and story .They is caring , trustworthy , forgiving , good listener , honest and kind .


Faithful friend are the key features that should have good friends.Without this features may be broken friendship.A loyal friend is always with us whether it's hard or easy.Features such as honest also should have a good friend to make the friendship last long.Honest is all speech,words,and deeds are true without lie.Honest thing in a relationship friendship is important thought quite difficult place and will discourage friends.But we must remember that our friends are definitely angrier with us if we lie to her.Honesty also makes their friendship flourish away from fights.

So , I hope to have many friends who can bring me towards the better.Thanks to all the friends who have taught me what life means to me. Thanks a million

Written by: Nor Qistina Batrisyia Binti Mohd Zuhairi

Section: AA101 sem 1






Comments