ENDLESS LOVE

Assalamualaikum and what's up guys! For this entry it will be super different because I will share with you guys about LOVE.

If we talk about love, some people might think about boyfriend, girlfriend, but the actual love is our parents. The love that was born from a couple was impermanent but believe damnly hard, love that permanent was from our parents. I would like to tell you guys a little bit story about my endless love ❤️



I am who I am and I am now as the proof from the pure love and an endless love. The pure love was, my parents. There's no us without our parents, there's no life without our parents, and there's no world without our parents. The love that's truly endless ❤️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค♥️

My father is a teacher and my mother is a businesswoman. Mom and dad may be very different people, but they complement each other perfectly. Together, they formed a super-team that was always there and, thankfully, still is to provide comfort, nurturing, and support and help me grow as a person. When I was sick they took care of me and never complained. They raised me and my siblings lovingly. They have never been unfair at all. They treated us equally. 

I love my parents, they're my pillar of strength, a sugar of my sadness. Sometimes, they can be friends and sometimes can be a teacher. I am who I am today thanks to them, and I know that their support and affection will play an essential role in what I will become in the future. In my dream, I hope that when I have children of my own, I will be a parents as good as them.

Their personalities bring balance in our family, and each of them always beside me in whenever they are needed the most. Even though they are both very busy but they always have time for me.  I never felt marginalized and ignored. Together, they taught me to believe in myself and have turned me into a fighter and a very good person. Their care and dedication towards me and my siblings have served as an example of what healthy relationships should be like, and I love and admire them for that.


Thank you mom and dad. Your love, your sacrifices, your tiredness I cannot repay it but I will do my very best to make both of you proud of me one fine day and for sure one day both of you gonna tell the world " oh look at her, she's my beloved daughter" it will be someday. It will be ❤️


BY : SITI SARAH DARWISYAH BT ROSLI
SECTION : AA101 SEM 1
LECTURER'S NAME : MADAM ROSFAZILA



Comments