Family Day

FAMILY DAY


Assalamualaikum and hye guys... today i want to share about my family so stay tuned.

Family members who are the most important person in my life. I can't imagine living my life without my family members by my side. Family is very important and valuable to me .Without my family, the biggest part of my life would be missing.A family usually consisted by father , mother and their children . We called that family foundation . In addition of a basic family , there are also family relative consisting the grandfather , grandmother , uncle, cousins, and other family members.

I live with my parents and my siblings . My father works as army and my mother works as  a nurse. My father and my mother are very kind toward us even though they are quite strict in educating their children.There are many comments and advice that they gave to my siblings and me.I’m thankful that my father and my mother can divide with their time with their family even they are really busy works.

During the last school holidays,my parents decided to bring us for a picnic at thebeach.They want to spend time with their children and pay attention to them while school holidays. We started our journey at 2 p.m.Before leaving,we prepared all the things that we need for the picnic.After a half an hour driving ,we arrived at Seri Tujuh beach tumpat kelantan.We could feel the fresh air once we arrived at the beach .There are many people when we arrived there because it's school holiday.


After that,we decided to look for a suitable picnic spot.We decided to lay the mat under a shady tree.And then my brother and my sister decide to play some activities there with my siblings. Me and my sister take care of another siblings who want to swimming at beach while my brother and my younger brothers lost their patient and had changed into their swimming suit . My brother who was still a new swimmer swam with the floater. They jumped into the crystal clear seawater. They enjoy themselves splashing each other.



Soon,my sister and brother decided to build sandcastles while my parents and I enjoyed the sea breeze.Then,we decided to play beach volleyball.My brother,sister and I were in a team while my parents were in another team.The match was exciting because the loser would be punished.The match came to end.We lost to our parents.Luckily,my parents only punished us to pack the things before leaving.Meanwhile my another younger brother enjoy play the sand and collect the seashells at beach.


After we were exhausted,we returned to the seashore.We enjoyed the beautiful panoramic scenery of the blue water.I took out a bottle of mineral water to quench my thirst.After that,my mother took out the food we had brought.We made our own sandwiches from the tuna and the b and sliced the bread.


We decided to leave the exciting place at dusk.Before leaving,we made sure to take some memorial family picture .I had a unforgateble moment on that day.I hope I could visit this memorable place in future.

I was so grateful because having them as my family member because they never fail at making me happy and supporting life would never be this perfect as it is now . I hope my family will be happy and successful in their life and hereafter . I will never regreted to be a part of my family member. I love all of them sincerely, because my family is my forever team in this world.


Written by: Nor Qistina Batrisyia Binti Mohd Zuhairi
Section: AA101 sem 1

Comments