ABOUT MY FAMILY

                                                           MY FAMILY

Hello and hi everyone. So, today i will share you about my important person in my life. So, stay tuned guys!



I cannot imagine my life without my family by my side. My family is very important to me because without them,nobody will support me,take care of me and love me more than anyone else. They are my teacher,my doctor and also my supporter. Without them, i am nothing. They teach me for being an useful person. They take me to the hospital or clinic when i'm sick and also take care of me until i recover. They're my everything.



I have an awesome and handsome father. My father's name is Mohd Hamizan bin Daik. He is 42 years old. His occupation is a chef. His efforts by working over the years to support his family make me feel really proud for having him as my father. I will never forget his sacrifice. Don't worry dad, i will make you proud of me one fine day. In Sha Allah.



Beside having an awesome father, i also have a pretty and loving mother. Her beautiful name is Roslina binti Razak. She is 42 years old. She is a housewife who takes care and provides all her husband and her children needs. She is an amazing woman as she can do everything for her family. She very patient person although her children always hurt her. I am sorry mom for my bad behaviours. I wish i could be like you mom.

My parents are the loving person although sometimes they are quite strict. They will approach their children for sharing the positive vibes and advices us to not doing the same mistakes. That's why i really love both of them. Thank you mom and dad.



Next, i will introduce you about my siblings. Oh ya, before that let me introduce myself. My beautiful name that were given by my parents is Nur Alia Syazwani bt Mohd Hamizan. I am the oldest among four siblings and the only daughter in my family. I admit my responsible is quite heavy because i will be an example for them and take care of them but i don't care at all because that is my responsible and i love them. Muhammad Hairie Syazwan is a second among us. He is 13 years old and study at Sekolah Menengah Agama Durian Guling, Terengganu. Next. Muhammad Amrul Baihaki, my chubby one. He is eight years old and he is quite stubborn but at the same time he is funny one. He make our family more cheerful with his jokes. And the last one, the baby in our family is Muhammad Danish Baihaki, four years old. My strongest one. The reason i say like that because in year 2017 he had an surgery because he had intentine problems. He sick and being warded for a couple week. But, Alhamdulillah now he became more active and cheerful than before. Now, he be a naughty boy and always mess the house everyday and make me angry with him. But, no matter how angry i am, i will feel lonely without Danish and i really love him.
                                Danish, when he was sick at 2017.


The moment that i will never forget that i doing with my family are, in the weekend, my family and i will spend time together at the beach. We will bought some food and drink. We ate together and we will shared our experiences and also our problems. Then, we will watched movie or television together at the living room. We laughed, happy and create a sweet moment. How grateful i am for having the wonderful family. When i sad, they always be my side. Them never left me alone face all the problem. They give their shoulder if i want to express i hurt i am. Remember, no matter how bad you are, family always be there for you. Thank you my beloved family.. I LOVE YOU ! 



                                                                       Written by:
                                         Nur Alia Syazwani bt Mohd Hamizan
                                                         AA101 Semester 1





Comments